Refund, Exchange & Return Policy
We guarantee all our apparel for 6 months. That means if a seam starts to come undone, color fades, bra strap breaks, zipper breaks, or anything else that might happen....give us a call. If you tell us that you followed all our suggested washing and drying recommendations, we will replace it or give you store credit for the purchase price in your order. However, we don't cover stains from your blood, sweat, and tears.....wear that shit like a badge of honor....you're a SAVAGE NOW!
Return and Exchange Procedure - Step by Step
- Visit returns.savagebarbell.com to start the process and get your RMA# for your exchange or return.
- Enter your order number (from your original order) and email address and follow the steps on your screen. Our system will walk you through, step by step, the return process.
- Check your email. You will receive a notification that we received your return request.
- We do our best to approve or reject exchange or refund requests within 48-72 hours during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8a-5p PST).
- If your exchange or refund is approved, we will send further instructions on how to return your item.
- If your exchange or refund is rejected, the notification email will explain why.
- Discount code purchases may request store credit or exchanges only.
- All returns MUST have an RMA# (return merchandise authorization) to be processed. ANY ITEM SENT BACK WITHOUT APPROVAL OR WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL RECEIVE STORE CREDIT ONLY WITH A 15% RESTOCK FEE.
- Refunded orders that received "FREE SHIPPING" will be refunded order value minus the cost of shipping paid by Savage
You may return your unused product in its original packaging for a full refund within 30 days. Any items returned later than 30 days will not be accepted or processed.
- All clearance item purchases are final sale, no exchange or refunds. If the product is damaged we will exchange or refund.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Savage Barbell will ship back domestic exchanges at no cost, one time. Additional exchanges will be subject to 1st Class mail shipping charges.
- Orders that request a refund after we have shipped out an exchange will be subject to shipping fees deducted from the available refund amount.
- Exchanges are for exact value only. You can not change shorts for a tank top.
- Savage does not pay for International shipping for exchange items.
- When an order is sent back "return to sender" the order is refunded, minus the shipping charge and 15% re-stock fee.
- International orders sent return to sender will not receive refunds for any shipping fees.
- Due to hygiene issues socks, hats, and beanies are non-refundable.
- Items with hair, deodorant, makeup marks or any visible damage will be rejected
- If we make a mistake in our inventory and sell an out of stock item, we will refund the item and ship out the order.
Insurance on Your Shipment
Savage Barbell is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
* Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Do not file a chargeback for lost merchandise, simply file a claim below and you can choose to have your order refunded or replaced.
You can file a claim with Route by going to: https://claims.route.com
Did Team Savage Barbell Make a Mistake on Your Order?
Yes, it happens occasionally. If we sent you the wrong item or a defective item, let us know. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order #, full name, mailing address and email address with instructions on which item was incorrect and we’ll let you know what to do next.