Refund, Exchange & Return Policy
Return and Exchange Procedure - Step by Step
- Visit returns.savagebarbell.com to start the process and get your RMA# for your exchange or return.
- Enter your order number (from your original order) and email address and follow the steps on your screen. Our system will walk you through, step by step, the return process.
- Check your email. You will receive a notification that we received your return request.
- We do our best to approve or reject exchange or refund requests within 24-48 hours during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8a-5p PST).
- If your exchange or refund is approved, we will send further instructions on how to return your item.
- If your exchange or refund is rejected, the notification email will explain why.
- If a discount code was used at the time of purchase, you will not be allowed to request a refund. We will allow exchanges only on discounted purchases on a case by case basis.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee based off of the retail value of the order.
- All returns will be assigned an RMA# (return merchandise authorization). ANY ITEM SENT BACK WITHOUT APPROVAL OR WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL EITHER BE REJECTED OR HAVE A 25% RESTOCK FEE.
You may return your unused product in its original packaging for a full refund within 30 days. Any items returned later than 30 days will not be accepted or processed.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Savage will ship back domestic exchanges at no cost one time, additional exchanges will be subject to 1st Class mail shipping charges.
- Orders that request a refund after we have shipped out an exchange will be subject to shipping fees deducted from the available refund amount.
- Exchanges are for exact value only. You can not change shorts for a tank top.
- Savage does not pay for International shipping for exchange items.
- When an order is sent back "return to sender" the order is refunded, minus the shipping charge.
- Due to hygiene issues socks, hats, and beanies are non-refundable.
- Items with hair, deodorant, makeup marks or any visible damage will be rejected
- All clearance item purchases are final.
- If you used a discount code (athlete or sale code) at the time of purchase, you will not be allowed to request a refund. We will allow exchanges only on discounted purchases on a case by case basis.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns will be assigned an RMA# (return merchandise authorization). ANY ITEM SENT BACK WITHOUT APPROVAL OR WITHOUT AN RMA# WILL HAVE A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
Did Team Savage Barbell Make a Mistake on Your Order?
Yes, it happens occasionally. If we sent you the wrong or defective item, let us know. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order #, full name, mailing address and email address with instructions on which item was incorrect and we’ll let you know what to do next.