Refund, Exchange & Return Policy
Return and Exchange Procedure - Step by Step
- Visit returns.savagebarbell.com to start the process and get your RMA# for your exchange or return.
- Enter your order number (from your original order) and email address and follow the steps on your screen. Our system will walk you through, step by step, the return process.
- Check your email. You will receive a notification that we received your return request.
- We do our best to approve or reject exchange or refund requests within 24-48 hours during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8a-5p PST).
- If your exchange or refund is approved, we will send further instructions on how to return your item.
- If your exchange or refund is rejected, the notification email will explain why.
- Discount code purchases may request store credit or exchanges only.
- All returns MUST have an RMA# (return merchandise authorization) to be processed. ANY ITEM SENT BACK WITHOUT APPROVAL OR WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL RECEIVE STORE CREDIT ONLY WITH A 25% RESTOCK FEE.
You may return your unused product in its original packaging for a full refund within 30 days. Any items returned later than 30 days will not be accepted or processed.
- All clearance item purchases are final sale, no exchange or refunds. If the product is damaged we will exchange or refund.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Savage Barbell will ship back domestic exchanges at no cost, one time. Additional exchanges will be subject to 1st Class mail shipping charges.
- Orders that request a refund after we have shipped out an exchange will be subject to shipping fees deducted from the available refund amount.
- Exchanges are for exact value only. You can not change shorts for a tank top.
- Savage does not pay for International shipping for exchange items.
- When an order is sent back "return to sender" the order is refunded, minus the shipping charge and 15% re-stock fee.
- Due to hygiene issues socks, hats, and beanies are non-refundable.
- Items with hair, deodorant, makeup marks or any visible damage will be rejected
- If we make a mistake in our inventory and sell an out of stock item, we will refund the item and ship out the order.
Did Team Savage Barbell Make a Mistake on Your Order?
Yes, it happens occasionally. If we sent you the wrong item or a defective item, let us know. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order #, full name, mailing address and email address with instructions on which item was incorrect and we’ll let you know what to do next.